Whether my sister and I are identical or fraternal came into question this past Christmas. I’m not sure how we got to the topic, but remember saying, “we’re identical,” my mom disagreeing, and one of my cousins loving the hullabaloo.
We quickly called my sister over and debated the question for a bit longer. My mother said she never tested us to check whether we were identical or fraternal.
Look at us as age 5. Continue reading We ARE Identical!
“Congratulations you’re the winner of the December Edition of The DNA Angel Project sponsored by Shop the Hound. Which was an assortment of tools that could help you in your DNA journey.” ~ Ellen Thompson-Jennings from Shop the Hound
I was surprised when I received her message and very excited when the shipping box arrived. I unboxed the prizes this weekend
- 8GB USB Audio Player Recorder
- “DNA & Genetic Genealogy: An Introduction” by Diahan Southard (@DNAdiahan)
- 3 quick reference guides from the Your DNA Guide series also by Diahan Southard, Genealogy Gems Publications
- “Gedmatch: A Next Step for Your Autosomal DNA Test.”
- “Next Steps: Working with Your autosomal DNA matches”
- “Organizing Your DNA Macthes: A Companion Guide”
- “The Shared cM Project – Version 3.0” (August 2017) by Blaine T. Bettinger, The Genetic Genealogist (@blaine_5)
- And, a blank journal for all my notes
Thank you, Ellen. I love the prize package. #HoundontheHunt