I started researching in 2003 and enjoy discovering new sources, understanding stories, and solving research problems.
- DuPage County Genealogical Society, www.dcgs.org
- DCGS VP-Program since 2017
- Chicago Genealogical Society
- Illinois State Genealogical Society
- National Genealogical Society
- Polish Genealogical Society of America
- Association of Professional Genealogists
Contact me about research questions, organizational needs, and local Northern Illinois repositories for quick answers or quotes. I enjoy helping people tell their stories. Read more …
Hays Kinship Association
My goal for the association is to connect, support, and collaborate with researchers targeting Hays, Hayes, Hay, etc to find common and unique lineages. I currently have 42 Hays (1806-2019) and 18 Hayes (1817-1886) surnames in my tree. (As of 26 June 2020). You may think someone changed their surname. But, these are in fact two different lines in my tree. In building a space to collaborate, I am developing Anchor Ancestor profiles to highlight the “Anchors” for my Hays and Hayes lines.
- View my Hays and Hayes blog posts using the Kinship category.
- Use the contact form to let me know who you are and the line(s) you are researching.
Daughter of Hays
“Hayska” also means daughter of Hays and represents my personal genealogical research. My primary research projects focus on:
- Henry Hays (1808-1888)
- Tracing Polish ancestors
Connect on Social Media